“I would highly recommend this tour to anyone. The day was amazing. Our tour guide was amazing. There was 6 of us in our tour group and it was like a private tour!!! The whole day ran so smooth and always made sure we stopped at the most beautiful places to get the full experience with Ocean Road Day Tours.
The lunch was to die for!!! Go on this tour you won’t be disappointed.
Thankyou for the most amazing day”. Dannielle.
Rates: Adults-$144.00 Child (8-15)- $124.00
Duration: 6:00am- 6:00pm (approx. 11 hours)
About: The Great Ocean Road is one of the greatest touring roads in the world. It has rugged coastlines and spectacular scenery with many photo opportunities. At Ocean Road Tours you have more photo stops. You Depart Early to miss the crowds and this means an earlier return. During our tour you will see Kangaroos and Koalas in the WILD and hand feed Native Birds, look for Whales, Dolphins, and Seals in the Great Southern Ocean. You will get a Breakfast/Snack Pack and a Selection of Home Cooked Meals for Lunch.
What to Expect:
– Spectacular Scenery
– Fun and Informative Commentary
– Kangaroos in the wild near Bells Beach
– Pt Addis Coastal View
– Anglesea View of Pt Roadnight
– Memorial Arch (Great Ocean Road Sign)
– Lorne and Apollo Bay
– Hand feed Native Birds and See Koalas
– Cape Patton Lookout (Spectacular Lookout)
– 12 Apostles
– Loch Ard Gorge
– Extra Photo Stops
– Selection of Home Cooked Meals for Lunch
– See Volcanoes and Lake Colac (on the trip home)
– 8 people maximum is a great group size. (Unfortunately, we cannot carry children under 8 years of age)
– Selection of Home Cooked Meals for Lunch at a cosy cafe in the Otway Mountains
– Breakfast Box: selection of, a Muesli Bar, Fruit Juice, Yoghurt, Serve of Fruit, Cheese & Crackers a surprise Treat
– Cold Water, Wifi, USB Chargers, Sunscreen, Bug Spray, Aussie Snacks
– Our bus is Air-Conditioned with High Backed Contoured seats and has all the safety features including ABS and Electronic Stability Programming
– All park fees and Taxes
What you Should Bring and Wear:
– Travel clothing suitable for any weather conditions, as the weather can change during the day.
– Comfortable walking shoes
– Sunglasses and a hat.
– Camera/Smart Phone
– Additional snacks.